SonsaFyr Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SonsaFyr Forum

Perfect World International

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beeba

Beeba

PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest! Empty
PostSubject: PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest!   PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:13 am

Yeah sgtice, don't kill me for posting without permission, but I think the guild members should know about some contests and events that PerfectWorld Inc. provides and announces on Facebook . Anyways here's the link:

Perfect World Int. Perfect Couples Screenshot contest!

It's a Valentine's Day event and the screenshot should fall into 3 categories:
Like a Star @ heaven Most Humorous
Like a Star @ heaven Most romantic
Like a Star @ heaven Best Scenery

There will be a winner within each category.

eatwithspoons wrote:
Prize:
Tidal Serpent for you and your significant other (2 total).
One of the following:
If you plan to get married in February, a GM will attend your wedding to wish you the best (within our normal business hours), and pose for screenshots.
OR
If you are already married or not married, a GM will come to wish you the best and pose for screenshots with you and your significant other.

Send entries to pwi-community@perfectworldinc.com with the following:

Subject: Couples Screenshot Contest
You and your significant others IGNs (game names)
The category that you are entering for.

All entries must be in our inbox by February 5th at 6:00PM PST GMT-8!

Rules
Three entries per couple are allowed, this is to discourage users from submitting hundreds of entries.
Each image can be submitted to one category only, choose wisely!
Images should not be edited in any way, the exception to this is the "Crop" tool.
GM visits must take place during our normal business hours.
Images must be in JPG, PNG, BMP, or GIF format only.

Crank those graphic settings and give us some epic screenshots!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bluesea_angel
Beeba

Beeba

PostSubject: Re: PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest!   PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:14 am

I thought I should announce it here since some don't bother with their facebook, and since we have lots of couples in our guild, someone here should give it a shot! (*cough* Storm and Jazy as well as Cave and Ikeva) I love you afro
Back to top Go down
Ikeva

PostSubject: Re: PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest!   PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:24 am

[i]Cave and I should shoot for most romantic, since it was told to us on numerous occasions. "to get a room"...lmao!!, but , one thing, I dont know how to screen shot! Sad
Back to top Go down
Beeba

Beeba

PostSubject: Re: PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest!   PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:35 am

Ikeva wrote:
[i]Cave and I should shoot for most romantic, since it was told to us on numerous occasions. "to get a room"...lmao!!, but , one thing, I dont know how to screen shot! Sad
lol well if ur on a laptop there's a button called "[fn] right next to the windows button and u hold that while pressing the "prt sc" button that is also known as the "insert" key, and you have ur screenshot!

Well, the hard part is going to the PWI game folder-->Elements--> and then click on "Screenshots" or something like it "Snapshots"? one of those two and they show all the screenshots you made in PWI ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest!   PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PWI Perfect Couple Screenshot Contest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SonsaFyr Forum  :: Essential Guild Information :: Special occasions-
Jump to: